“What Choice Do You Have?” Scenarios USA Video Contest for Youth 3
By Ernestine Heldring, Director of Education and Outreach In Honor of October 2012: Bullying Prevention Month and LGBT History Month
The 411: Watch the Scenarios USA REAL DEAL film, Man in the Mirror on the special YouTube page. The film currently ends with a cliff hanger as an anti-LGBTQ bullying incident is taking place. We want to know from you – what happens next?
Write and direct the next scene (or scenes) and upload your video in the comments under the movie. You can use your cell phone camera, a flip cam or any kind of camera. You can use real actors, puppets, Lego dolls or even a computer animation or stop motion.
Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time Due to Hurricane Sandy and the elections, we have extended the deadline to Friday, November 9th!
The Selection: We will choose three winners based on the originality and effectiveness of the bullying prevention message.
Who Can Enter: Any individual can enter as long as they are under the age of 21. There is no limit as to how many entries you can make.
The Prizes: Scenarios USA will award each of the three winners with one of the following:
- 1 download of Final Draft, the industry standard screenwriting program worth $250.00,
- 1 download of Adobe Premiere Elements, the #1 consumer video editing software worth $120.00
- 1 DVD Rom Microsoft Office Standard worth $280.00.
The winning three videos will be shared through our social media pages.
- Xtranormal: Animation Made Easy: http://www.xtranormal.com/
- Tutorial on Windows Media Maker: http://bit.ly/WindowsTutor
- Tutorial on iMovie: http://bit.ly/iMovieTutor
Links to music:
For questions, contact Ernestine at firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 230 5125 x102.